If you wrote a letter to your 15 year old self, what would it say?
Maybe it would say something like “love yourself” and “go after all of your dreams”…. but as you think of the challenges you faced as a young teenager, imagine adding cyberbullying and the pressure of social media to the mix.
Our girls need our help more than ever!
Embrace Your Crown, Inc. is launching our Confidently Me mentoring program this summer and we’re currently looking for women like YOU to inspire and assist in the self-love journey of young ladies between the ages of 15-18.
- Must be located in the Atlanta, GA metro area.
- Must be willing to offer advice and suggestions that will lead to your mentee’s healthy self-love journey.
- Must be able to commit to a one year mentorship relationship.
- Must consent to a background check and screening.
- Must be completely open and transparent, and maintain the strictest confidence with your mentee.
The program kicks off June 2, 2018 with an exclusive event just for our mentees and their mentors to encourage long term mentorship relationships and give mentees the opportunity to be inspired by women they can relate to. This day will be filled with bonding activities, an open floor for transparency in our life experiences, and much more!
If interested, please complete and submit the mentor application here.
This is an opportunity to truly tune into your own life progression and to honor and value the process of who you were, who you are, and who you’re working to become.